The Sheraton: how far to hua hin centre?

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
fat mick

Re: The Sheraton: how far to hua hin centre?

Post by fat mick »

Hi Rock Star my price does not include transfers that was my idea as ive been to Thailand many times i sort of know the crack and the waiting for people to get on the mini bus not my thing realy i can go at my own pace at a time that suits thanks for all your info on this forum :cheers:
monkeyloafer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by monkeyloafer »

Hi all. Out of interest how far is chan am from the sheraton and is it similar to HH for night-life?
monkeyloafer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by monkeyloafer »

Of course I misspelt Cha-am on purpose.
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

monkeyloafer wrote:Hi all. Out of interest how far is chan am from the sheraton and is it similar to HH for night-life?
0 miles, the Sheraton is in Cha Am, and no, it's much quieter than Hua Hin, it's a few bars and restaurants.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

BaaBaa. wrote:
monkeyloafer wrote:Hi all. Out of interest how far is chan am from the sheraton and is it similar to HH for night-life?
0 miles, the Sheraton is in Cha Am, and no, it's much quieter than Hua Hin, it's a few bars and restaurants.
Actually the Sheraton is roughly in the middle between Cha Am and Hua Hin - it's 12 km's from the main road outside the hotel to the Chomsin Road traffic lights in HH and about the same to the main traffic lights in Cha Am that leads to the beach.