Santorini Park bungee failure - a lucky escape

Cha-Am, Tha-Yang, Kaeng Krachan, and Petchaburi. Discussion on areas north of Hua Hin.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: Santorini Park bungee failure - a lucky escape

Post by Pleng »

huahin4ever wrote: the attractions don't operate continuously
How many attractions are there these days? When I went last year there were only 4 attractions, if that's still the case and they're not even operating continuously then there's a problem, surely?!
Crafack
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Crafack »

Hi.

Checked their website, and I think this headline (from the Location page) describes the operation:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetadipiscing
:thumb:

Apart from that, reading the reviews on Tripadvisor leaves one with the impression that most visitors to the park are underwhelmed.

/Crafack
Chromeman
Professional
Professional

Post by Chromeman »

Crafack wrote:Apart from that, reading the reviews on Tripadvisor leaves one with the impression that most visitors to the park are underwhelmed.
Yes, I was thinking about visiting this park during the day on a Sunday, and combining it with a visit to fellow Norwegian Nissa Nyberget's music bar Baan Chang Music Bar since they are having jam sessions on Sunday evenings.

But after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, the visit to the park was soon forgotten...
Onlychaam
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Onlychaam »

Chromeman I'm sorry to break the news but unfortunately Baan Chang closed some time ago and Nissa doesn't plan on reopening.
Chromeman
Professional
Professional

Post by Chromeman »

:(

That was too bad! That was something I was really looking forward to experience.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

Crafack wrote:Hi.

Checked their website, and I think this headline (from the Location page) describes the operation:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetadipiscing
:thumb:

Apart from that, reading the reviews on Tripadvisor leaves one with the impression that most visitors to the park are underwhelmed.

/Crafack
Seems like they got a professional web developer in then!