New Santorini Developments

Cha-Am, Tha-Yang, Kaeng Krachan, and Petchaburi. Discussion on areas north of Hua Hin.
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

New Santorini Developments

Post by Frank Hovis »

I was driving north past The Venezia development today and noticed a sign for Santorini Park saying that they had a 'Snow Dome' open.
The Santorini Website has no information, has anyone been?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Snow in Cha-Am !

Post by Dannie Boy »

Frank Hovis wrote:I was driving north past The Venezia development today and noticed a sign for Santorini Park saying that they had a 'Snow Dome' open.
The Santorini Website has no information, has anyone been?
Sorry for hijacking your thread FH, but I noticed a new Santorini development on the same side of Phetchkasm as Venetia, further towards Cha Am but before you get to Thai Watsadu. They are just clearing the site so it will be some time before its complete. Anybody know more? :offtopic:
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

Very close to Watsadu towards the Land Dept. Offices?

I am led to believe that Home Pro will be opening in that location, not sure if it will be part of a Santorini/Premium Outlet build but at least it means those of us North of Hua Hin won't have to suffer the traffic in town and around Tesco's just to be told 'Mai Mee', it'll be a short trip up Petchkasem, a quick 'Mai Mee', and then on to Watsadu and hopefully Watsadu will give some or all of the ex-Home Pro staff they have taken on back to Home Pro when they move.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Frank Hovis wrote:Very close to Watsadu towards the Land Dept. Offices?

I am led to believe that Home Pro will be opening in that location, not sure if it will be part of a Santorini/Premium Outlet build but at least it means those of us North of Hua Hin won't have to suffer the traffic in town and around Tesco's just to be told 'Mai Mee', it'll be a short trip up Petchkasem, a quick 'Mai Mee', and then on to Watsadu and hopefully Watsadu will give some or all of the ex-Home Pro staff they have taken on back to Home Pro when they move.
Having thought about it Frank, the land being cleared is just after Thai Watsadu heading towards Cha Am. Didn't see any signs other than Santorini, but if it includes other developments then as you say, for those of us on the north side of HH will be happy.