In Chaam what months are you favorite for weather?

Cha-Am, Tha-Yang, Kaeng Krachan, and Petchaburi. Discussion on areas north of Hua Hin.
blueskyramblinman
Novice
Novice

Re: In Chaam what months are your favorite for weather?

Post by blueskyramblinman »

In Chaam what months are your favorite for weather?

On average what are your favorite months to enjoy nice weather factoring that you are not coming to the region from lets say a European winter or USA winter?
Last edited by blueskyramblinman on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: In Chaam what months are your favorite for weather?

Post by Dannie Boy »

blueskyramblinman wrote:On average what are your favorite months to enjoy nice weather factoring that you are not coming to the region from lets say a European winter or USA winter?
Around now and the next few months will be hot but not too hot and very little rain.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: In Chaam what months are you favorite for weather?

Post by migrant »

We usually go the beginning of November and have very little rain, and not too hot! :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
blueskyramblinman
Novice
Novice

Post by blueskyramblinman »

What is considered the high season for Chaam/Hua Hin area?
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

blueskyramblinman wrote:What is considered the high season for Chaam/Hua Hin area?
The beginning and ending exact dates vary + or - 15, but for all of Thailand safe to say November 15 to March 15. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source