Chaam Massage - Haad Tawat

Cha-Am, Tha-Yang, Kaeng Krachan, and Petchaburi. Discussion on areas north of Hua Hin.
Rider
Ace
Ace

Chaam Massage - Haad Tawat

Post by Rider »

From the outside this massage shop in Chaam looks fairly ordinary until you are right outside the place. No sign in english has the name of the shop except for the obvious ‘massage’ bit, making the places calling clear.
Chaam Massage Parlour.JPG
Chaam Massage Parlour.JPG (151.47 KiB) Viewed 5840 times
Once inside I see three foot-massage chairs and a reception desk. There is a dark-wooden decor installed and finished to a fairly high-standard, all the walls, stairs matching in style. The stairs are nice done with them being the ‘open’ type which allows you to see all who go up and down and converse with reception from. Something I would take full advantage of later.
Chaam Massage Picture.JPG
Chaam Massage Picture.JPG (136.28 KiB) Viewed 5840 times
At the reception is also the voluminous mamasan, still fairly attractive despite being in her forties. The price list is presented. For Thai Massage - one hour is two hundred baht, two hours is three-hundred and fifty baht. Feeling like I should treat myself I settle on the latter.
I notice that there’s a fridge with soft-drinks in it, making a mental note for refreshment later.

The available massage girls are in this little room behind reception, it has several ‘slit’ window panes you prospective clients to ‘peek’ through to ‘peruse their mind’ no doubt. Feeling like I was in a Turkish brothel I espy what’s within....
There’s five massage workers, two of the girls inside catch my eye, partly because they both notice me looking and radiate back with smiles.
Chaam Massage 5.JPG
Chaam Massage 5.JPG (140.4 KiB) Viewed 5840 times
One of which, a girl in red, has the Isaan look about her. I settle on that one, the cute and friendly demeanour sealing the choice.
Before anything can take place I have to have my feet washed! This is a first, once the ritual cleaning is done (takes about a minute or so), I am allowed to ascend the hallowed wooden stairs. The first floor is the Thai massage floor. There are three rooms, one being the shower, the other two are massage rooms, communal massage rooms that is!
Both of them are not only open-plan but there’s zero-privacy, not even a mesh curtain! There are no beds, only mat mattress’ with ‘block’ pillows.
Chaam Massage Room.JPG
Chaam Massage Room.JPG (135.7 KiB) Viewed 5840 times
As I am hovering on the precipice, taking this all in I notice a farang leg dangling into view, in the process of being ‘worked on’ by his girl. As a final decider this obviously won’t do.
So I walk back down a few steps and converse with big mama from the stair-balcony politely. Asking for a massage area with more privacy I am offered the VIP room, for two hours. Normally It’s not on the agenda for me to dance to that tune and I ask how much.
‘Three-hundred baht’ Come’s mamasan’s reply and I nonchalantly give her the green light, wanting to make the best of a bad thing and my smiling little massage girls skips downstairs to collect the key.
Up to the second floor now, but it’s not this one as this is the oil massage floor, two rooms and a shower like the first floor.
Any thoughts that the oil massage rooms entail a more private arrangement are soon disperced as, looking inside I see it’s the same open-plan as the floor below. Up to the third and final floor where three more rooms beckon, I’ve arrived at the VIP room...
Inside I can see I’ll be getting my money’s worth. It’s immaculate, clean and bright.
Chaam VIP Girl.JPG
Chaam VIP Girl.JPG (147.96 KiB) Viewed 5840 times
The massage bed is just perfect, not rock hard but nice and firm, probably not seen too much use either as the place looks fairly new with the nice decor of suggestive thai art completing the picture.
Although I’m fairly clean (despite a days hard riding) my massage lady asks if I want to take a shower. Wanting to keep her sweet I agree. The shower’s in all the VIP room’s are en-suite.
Noting that the towels were massively oversized but thin I towel off then take up the position on the bed.
Chaam VIP Massage Bed.JPG
Chaam VIP Massage Bed.JPG (88.44 KiB) Viewed 5840 times
Full review available here:

http://www.ontheroadthailand.com/Chaam% ... Tawet.html
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Re: Chaam Massage - Haad Tawat

Post by johnnyk »

You Had Twat in ChaAm? :naughty:
Happiness can't buy money