British tourists in nasty brawl minutes after seeing in the New Year at Hua Hin

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: British tourists in nasty brawl minutes after seeing in the New Year at Hua Hin

Post by HHTel »

Read another post elsewhere from a guy that was close to the incident watching the fireworks. He and others didn't even notice the 'fracas'. Seems there was an undercover cop in the video who didn't think it necessary to intervene.

And the broken glass. Sparkles from spray cans along with 'silly string' also from cans.

What a load of cobblers.
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: British tourists in nasty brawl minutes after seeing in the New Year at Hua Hin

Post by redzonerocker »

Jack Sprat wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:51 am Ah...the Brits abroad...pathetic.
Says a lot about a drinking/football hooligan culture.....one of the reasons I left the country in the first place.
I'm looking forward to the world cup, to see the Russians give them a damn good pasting again!
So you're looking forward to the Russians beating up innocent old men, women and kids, again?? because that is mainly what happened at the Euros. :roll:
What a twat you must be. :tosser:
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by redzonerocker »

Big Boy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:24 am :agree: We still can't be sure of the Nationality. Any source that calls that a mass brawl has to be suspect.
:agree:

The 2 guys in the video look like they're doing a mating dance to start with, then in the stills, there is a guy dressed in all white,that looks like he's about to burst into a chorus of 'Stayin' Alive' and 'Night Fever' :shock:
What's all that about? :roll:
Thistle
Professional
Professional

Post by Thistle »

Gosh,from a simple altercation,to suddenly,Plymouth Argyle,and Arsenal supporters commenting,forget about it,totally of no significance whatsoever.
And as for"what a twat you must be"??? Obviously this is something which actually you are concerned about,amazing in a new year!!
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by redzonerocker »

Thistle wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:03 pm Gosh,from a simple altercation,to suddenly,Plymouth Argyle,and Arsenal supporters commenting,forget about it,totally of no significance whatsoever.
And as for"what a twat you must be"??? Obviously this is something which actually you are concerned about,amazing in a new year!!
Where exactly have we stated what you suggested?

Yes, I'm seriously concerned for genuine football fans of any nationality getting beaten senseless by thugs of any nationality, aren't you?

What exactly has a new year got to do with any thing? :roll:

The newspaper headline is sensationalist and there is no proof so far of the nationalities involved.
Just shows the standard of journalism these days for this to make national news.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

redzonerocker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:28 pm
Jack Sprat wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:51 am Ah...the Brits abroad...pathetic.
Says a lot about a drinking/football hooligan culture.....one of the reasons I left the country in the first place.
I'm looking forward to the world cup, to see the Russians give them a damn good pasting again!
So you're looking forward to the Russians beating up innocent old men, women and kids, again?? because that is mainly what happened at the Euros. :roll:
What a twat you must be. :tosser:
People like Jack Sprat make my toes curl. No doubt was a Daily Mail reader in his day, and probably still downloads it from the Internet. Net curtain trembling self-abuser. UK football hooliganism has always paled into insignificance compared to the actual evil stuff that goes on on the continent (and of course Turkey), but their press don't use it to sell newspapers. And he approves of state-sponsored violence? Daily Fail reader, as I said. What a complete knobhead, you're right.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Thistle wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:03 pm Gosh,from a simple altercation,to suddenly,Plymouth Argyle,and Arsenal supporters commenting,forget about it,totally of no significance whatsoever.
Anyone who tries to say a major reason they left the UK was because of football hooliganism and the drinking culture (since the 18th century, at least) deserves a slap (verbal); in 2018 as much as 2017, Happy New Year! When did he leave, 1970s? :D

Read it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_hooliganism
johnjar
Guru
Guru

Post by johnjar »

redzonerocker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Big Boy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:24 am :agree: We still can't be sure of the Nationality. Any source that calls that a mass brawl has to be suspect.
:agree:

The 2 guys in the video look like they're doing a mating dance to start with, then in the stills, there is a guy dressed in all white,that looks like he's about to burst into a chorus of 'Stayin' Alive' and 'Night Fever' :shock:
What's all that about? :roll:
redzonerocker..Well put :D
JWWhite
Professional
Professional

Post by JWWhite »

I see on "the other forum" that there is a guy with the username HHTel claiming he was there, I wonder if it's the same HHTel who posts here.
MY in BS full of BS.
“When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.” Stephen Jay Gould
Eiahhh

Post by Eiahhh »

is there another hua hin forum?
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Blimey surely this incident has run its course.
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
JWWhite
Professional
Professional

Post by JWWhite »

PET wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:20 am Blimey surely this incident has run its course.
Well we may actually have an eye-witness, so could confirm the nationality of the "brawlers"
MY in BS full of BS.
“When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.” Stephen Jay Gould