Dutchman arrested in Hua Hin for alleged child sex abuse

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Re: Embarrassing Farangs

Post by laphanphon »

Another fine scumbag, hopefully someone will recognize. Seems to do a bit of RE business..........besides molesting.
https://sexoffenders.truecrimelover.com/tag/dutch/

http://www.phuketnews.easybranches.com/ ... rges-93635

Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Dutchman arrested in Hua Hin for alleged child sex abuse

Post by Takiap »

Spitfire wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:23 pm I remember when I used to drink in the city at night time where I live and you'd see the Thai guys picking up their girlfriends from the soapy massage parlour across the street at closing time from the watering hole which was open late. Always wondered how they must feel picking them up with their earnings and the girlfriend/wife is all warmed up for them. :laugh:

When it comes to money, it's surprising how far the locals can let things run.

As for this Dutch scumbag...let him rot in a Thai jail for 10 years before tossing him back to the Netherlands for them to deal with.
Spitfire, the conclusion I have come to during the many years that I've been here, is that, besides the the greed for money, Thais tend to view sex in a different light to most people from the West. Here, sex is generally seen as being nothing more than any other basic human need, and when people have needs and they have money, then your soapy massage referrence is more or less explained.

My guess is that the boyfriends and husbands of those soapy girls don't view it as we do. Their girls are not cheating on them or having an affair; they are simply doing their job. :shock: Of course, I wonder how many of those boyfriends and husbands use some of their wive's earnings to go out and indulge their own desires.
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

404cameljockey wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:32 pm From what I see in the newspaper, the parents sold a 10 year old boy for sex.
The article says that he is being charged for separating the child from his parents for paid molestation. The way I see it is he is being charged for separating the child from his parents by offering the pay money to the child or reward the child. It does not specifically say that he paid the parents.

I'm sure that if that had been the case, the parents would certainly have been charged as well.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Takiap wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:02 am
404cameljockey wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:32 pm From what I see in the newspaper, the parents sold a 10 year old boy for sex.
The article says that he is being charged for separating the child from his parents for paid molestation. The way I see it is he is being charged for separating the child from his parents by offering the pay money to the child or reward the child. It does not specifically say that he paid the parents.

I'm sure that if that had been the case, the parents would certainly have been charged as well.

:cheers:
I don't know the formal wordings of charges in Thai law, you may be right. I suppose the question there would be if the parents were aware of the man's intentions.

Either way, it's very sick. :(
J.J.B.
Guru
Guru

Post by J.J.B. »

404cameljockey wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:10 pm
J.J.B. wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:54 pm
It’s not clear what your point is here, does that somehow make it alright?
Did I say that? Get a grip.
It’s why I asked. I don’t believe you meant to convey that meaning for one second but it is one interpretation of your words.
"A man who does not think for himself, does not think at all."
Wilde
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

J.J.B. wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:14 pm
404cameljockey wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:10 pm
J.J.B. wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:54 pm

It’s not clear what your point is here, does that somehow make it alright?
Did I say that? Get a grip.
It’s why I asked. I don’t believe you meant to convey that meaning for one second but it is one interpretation of your words.
It's maybe an interpretation in the same way that the OP could be interpreted as saying that Dutchmen are perverts. In other words no correct interpretation at all. If I'd added the words 'so that's OK' to my post I would have agreed with you.