Easy fishing in Hua Hin

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Easy fishing in Hua Hin

Post by HHTel »

But the deluge of fresh water is from the Bangkok end not local from Hua Hin.
Happens almost every year about this time.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Just back from the beach, and I can confirm a horrible stench (not the same as a couple of nights ago). Reports I'd read so far had talked of baby fish. Yes, there were a lot of small fish on the beach (nowhere near as many as there were in the photos, so somebody has done a great clearing jub). What surprised me was the number of large fish, which I'd be delighted to catch by rod and line. There were some beauties just laying in the sand.

The biggest shock was the number of Thais in the water with landing nets and headlights on their heads still looking for dying fish.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

Also just returned from th beach. We normally access next to Chiva Som and walk south however the smell was still quite strong from the dead fish so we headed north instead. Likewise a lot of small dead fish just above the waterline with a few larger species and a couple of eels. Still a few people collecting fish from the water but there was a distinct absence of squid boats with their green lights and could only see the reflection of some from over the horizon. Finished our walk early with Mrs B muttering about the possible causes and whether there had been any toxicology examination undertaken. Dog was less than happy also having been short -changed on its walk today.
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-