Koh Tao police to reopen death case of Belgian tourist

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Re: Koh Tao police to reopen death case of Belgian tourist

Post by Name Taken »

redzonerocker wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:50 pm
Name Taken wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:32 am Thailand needs to start moving away from tourism, the Tourism Industry in Thailand just attracts too many crooks, scammers, scumbags and undesirables both foreign and domestic.
And Thailand needs to stop constantly lying to themselves and get to work fixing the real problems and issues that exist here in this country.
Think you'll find the majority of crooks , scammers, scumbags and undesirables are those that have moved to Thailand to live, as opposed to tourists. :|
Right, and I said both foreign(farang) and domestic(Thai). And some of those foreigners are genuine tourists and some of those foreigners live here permanently and are involved in the 'Tourist Industry' here in Thailand by owning a Guesthouse, Bar or some other type of establishment that caters to tourists.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

Name Taken wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:05 pm
Name Taken wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:32 am Thailand needs to start moving away from tourism, the Tourism Industry in Thailand just attracts too many crooks, scammers, scumbags and undesirables both foreign and domestic.
And Thailand needs to stop constantly lying to themselves and get to work fixing the real problems and issues that exist here in this country.
Think you'll find the majority of crooks , scammers, scumbags and undesirables are those that have moved to Thailand to live, as opposed to tourists. :|
Right, and I said both foreign(farang) and domestic(Thai). And some of those foreigners are genuine tourists and some of those foreigners live here permanently and are involved in the 'Tourist Industry' here in Thailand by owning a Guesthouse, Bar or some other type of establishment that caters to tourists.
Most of those crooks scammers and scumbags are farang living here and working illegally, they have guesthouses, diving schools, they are teacher or bar and restaurant owners. Most pay bribes or buy their year visa.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

I forgot the worst: Those in real estate business.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

europtimiste wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:39 pm I forgot the worst: Those in real estate business.
Now you've gone and done it. You've written a post that I agree with 100%! :D
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

europtimiste wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:30 pm
Name Taken wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Most of those crooks scammers and scumbags are farang living here and working illegally, they have guesthouses, diving schools, they are teacher or bar and restaurant owners. Most pay bribes or buy their year visa.
:agree: