Phuket man hangs infant daughter on Facebook Live

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
Big Boy

Phuket man hangs infant daughter on Facebook Live

Post by Big Boy »

So sad........................................................... :cry:
A man hanged his 11-month-old daughter then himself in Sakoo, south of Phuket International Airport, late yesterday afternoon and made a video broadcast of the hanging of his daughter on Facebook Live in what police believe was an act of jealousy.

The alarm was raised by Jiranuch “Bew” Trirat, 21, who called police at 6:30pm reporting that her boyfriend Wuttisan “Tei” Wongtalay, 20, had posted a Facebook Live video on his page.

The four-minute video, which went viral, showed him tying a rope around their daughter’s neck and lowering the infant over the edge of a building high up, with the sun shining into the camera.
Full story: Coconuts
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Re: Phuket man hangs infant daughter on Facebook Live

Post by Spitfire »

Yes, a very sad and dark tale. Unfathomable really, that this man could be so selfish as to take the baby girl's life just because he had a prolonged hissy fit with the mother and used it as a way to get back at her. Whatever happened to the mai-bpen-rai and be calm/walk away thing that this culture is supposed to be so famous for? Guess face is always getting in the way these days.

Always find it disturbing that so many people here go to the extremes of violence so fast these days and you can pretty much constantly read story after story now about exactly this. Stories like, 'I shot him because he told me off at work in front of my co-workers'....or 'I raped and murdered her because she woke up whilst I was robbing her house', or even 'We hunted him down and slaughtered him because he spoke to my girlfriend.'

Well, can't really say too much really.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

Lately we read a lot of those stories. That's show us the real Thai brain.
Henry 14th
Guru
Guru

Post by Henry 14th »

Even for this place, that is a shocking act.

Highly disturbing that people can even think of such monstrosities.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk