Woman bitten by crocodile while posing for selfie with it in Thailand national park

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Woman bitten by crocodile while posing for selfie with it in Thailand national park

Post by hhfarang »

"A French tourist was bitten by a crocodile while reportedly posing to take a selfie with it at a National Park in Thailand.

The 41-year-old was visiting Khao Yai national park in Thailand with her husband. She is believed to have squatted down next to the reptile, which was at rest in a pond, in order to take a picture of herself with it.

As the photo was being taken, the crocodile bit her in the thigh.

She was rushed to hospital on a stretcher and is being treated for her injuries, which are not life-threatening.

The couple are thought to have veered off the walking path and onto wilder pastures despite signs warning them not to do so. ..."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/woman-bitten-b ... yptr=yahoo
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Re: Woman bitten by crocodile while posing for selfie with it in Thailand national park

Post by dundrillin »

Almost a contender for this years Darwin Award
brianks
Guru
Guru

Re: Woman bitten by crocodile while posing for selfie with it in Thailand national park

Post by brianks »

Too bad she didn't fall into the hot pool at Yellowstone Nat. Park in US. Wouldn't be around to tell about that one. :banghead:
aragon
Professional
Professional

Post by aragon »

dundrillin wrote:Almost a contender for this years Darwin Award
Absolutely, but doesn't it just beggar belief at the outright stupidity of some people :guns:
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

That will be a good holiday snap to show the family and friends back home.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
blahblah
Amateur
Amateur

Post by blahblah »

41 years old ? Seriously?

I would expect this dangerous selfie nonsense from someone under the age of say 21, but 41?
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

I heard that she wanted a pair of shoes and a handbag for a souvenir.
nothing like 41 yr. old French female thigh for an afternoon snack.