Thai crocodile farm slammed after pictures of tourists on precarious-looking platform go viral

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Thai crocodile farm slammed after pictures of tourists on precarious-looking platform go viral

Post by hhfarang »

My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
stretch
Professional
Professional

Re: Thai crocodile farm slammed after pictures of tourists on precarious-looking platform go viral

Post by stretch »

why go to a place like this tourist gimmic I hate zoos of any kind animals should be in the natural habitat
pharvey

Re: Thai crocodile farm slammed after pictures of tourists on precarious-looking platform go viral

Post by pharvey »

Crocs eating Chinese tourists?.... Oh I don't know, might pay to watch that myself - having had MIL over for the past month, could quite happily send her along with the Long Haired General!!

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

^ :lach:

The crocs may get indigestion though and some group would sue. :munch:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

prcscct wrote:^ :lach:

The crocs may get indigestion though and some group would sue. :munch:
There is just no way I can get a quiet life!!
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

pharvey wrote:Crocs eating Chinese tourists?.... Oh I don't know, might pay to watch that myself - having had MIL over for the past month, could quite happily send her along with the Long Haired General!!

:cheers: :cheers:
Of course you would have to feed them an hour later when hungry again...... :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

stretch wrote:why go to a place like this tourist gimmic I hate zoos of any kind animals should be in the natural habitat

It isn't a zoo, it's a farm where the beasts are bred for their meat, skins and etc. BTW, their meat is delicious.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Did the builders of that boat test what happens when everyone moves to one corner of the platform for a better look at something - or a better setting for a selfie?