Thailand bombing: Over 50 injured in double blast at busy Pattani supermarket

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Thailand bombing: Over 50 injured in double blast at busy Pattani supermarket

Post by handdrummer »

Spitfire wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 9:28 pm Yes indeed Mr. Handdrummer, my sarcasm and cynicism got the better of me in that post..... :D
I'm sure that you've reached the age where sarcasm and cynicism are an attribute. :cheers:
mariad
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Thailand bombing: Over 50 injured in double blast at busy Pattani supermarket

Post by mariad »

Whether anyone knew already or not. Innocent lives lost is the concern.
HarleBen
Amateur
Amateur

Post by HarleBen »

Felipesed1 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 9:03 pm Do you think that those of us living here are not already well aware of this?
Be thankful to people, who are not living in Thailand and are still very concern about the situations there. There a lot of people who are not aware of this, including me.
HarleBen
Amateur
Amateur

Post by HarleBen »

handdrummer wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 8:22 pm
aragon wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 8:55 am
Felipesed1 wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 8:45 am Perhaps we need more enlightenment and less discussion!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree, I think you certainly do, along with a large dose of courteousness towards your fellow Forum members.
I agree with that. this isn't a tv talk show. this forum is usually one of the few places where people are, whether or not they are in agreement, civil to each other. please let's keep it that way. in the end all we have are our opinions and we all know that they're worth what we pay for them.

I absolutely agree to this!
HarleBen
Amateur
Amateur

Post by HarleBen »

mariad wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 7:37 pm Whether anyone knew already or not. Innocent lives lost is the concern.
This is and should be the main concern. Not people getting sarcastic on sharing the 2 days old news on here. Like a fellow member did that thing on above comments.