The best tattoo?????

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Top Gun
Novice
Novice

The best tattoo?????

Post by Top Gun »

I want another tattoo some thing dark and asian (still talking about tattoos) wheres hot and wheres not any idea's ???? :cheers:
ATAdmin

Tattoo huh?

Post by ATAdmin »

Well if you are looking for a Tattoo in Hua Hin your choices are a bit limited. There was this dude around a few months back named Spencer who was pretty damned good, but gave up to easy and moved on to greener pastures. You can of course always try one of the Thai artists will be cheaper, but examine their work first carefully.

Then there's the German dude who run the main shop on Dechanuchit Road. Shop is nice, he does good work but watch him on the price; so I have been told. He works with his Thai wife and I guess she is really supposed to be coming into her own as an artists - so a tattoo by either of them should be okay - remember you are in Thailand; prices should reflect this and if you think he is over charging don't be afraid to walk out.

Cheers,

ATAdmin
ATAdmin (TWJ)
http://www.atimes.com, http://www.thestandard.com.hk
Top Gun
Novice
Novice

cheers!

Post by Top Gun »

cheers for the steer, I have the design already and I will look around!.
:cheers:
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

I had a really cool tattoo done in Koh Toa. It was done using the bamboo method which was the only reason I was intrested in it. It involves a needle attached to the end of a bamboo stick which is pounded up and down thousands of times to create the image. ha ha sounds painful but it is no more so than a standard one and ther's no blood or scabbing, and yes it is permanent. There is also a lovely colour to it.
I don't think you can get this in Hua Hin but it is certainly worth concidering.
:thumb:
www.35mmview.com
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Sorry at admin there is an ubundence of tatooists at the moment in hua hin there are two in the plaza where the kareoke bars are usualy open very late to cath the brave and drunk customers Alex is the one that springs to mind first of all he is outside jeaw bar has all the steralising gear and inks from the Uk and USA cleanliness is spot on. there is another place near by ,i think there are 2 on the square across from hua hin shopping mall <can't comment never been in> there is thailand tattoist near to all nations guest house very professional set up in a shop I think this is farrang owned. then around a hundred yards up from the bus station on the left
as a body art tech i will recomend you go look at all options before comitting to a tattoo ,check out the portfolio's of work they have done ,available designs , sterilizing equipment etc < a auto clave is preferable but there are many other types of units ,make sure the open a pack with a new needle , dont go when your pissed up alcohol thins your blood and you will bleed moore causing the colours to exit your skin along with the blood
Thailand is teaming with bugs that would love to get under your skin ,if you do commit to a art piece ,dont go swining or sunbathing ,keep it well covered for at least 3/4 days try and aquire some tee tree oil (not burner oil )mix a few drops in with some olive oil as a carrier oil and use on the tattoo area
Alex has done some fine pieces and i wouldnt hessetate to recomend him
good luck
Dr Dave
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hua Hin tattoo and body art

Post by Lev »