Handwriting

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Handwriting

Post by HHTel »

:twisted:
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

oakdale160 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:06 am Ball point pens were forbidden when I was at school. My prize possession was a PARKER 51 fountain pen. Over the years it got a new barrel, several new nibs and a new sac but I kept it for 7 years.
Classic, oakdale! :)

Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

Luckily I don't think my handwriting is capable of deteriorating; it has always been awful!

On a serious note, though, I just point blank give up trying to make things legible on most forms here; where they seem to give you half a page's width to write your telephone number, but a finger-space to write your email address, or province name. I just scribble away at them, and wait for them to ask me to dictate the 'answers' as they load them into the computer.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

When I was at University they had a survey about what we thought of the exam system. Ar that time there was no multiple choice, it was all essays. I replied that I thought that I was treated unfairly because of my poor handwriting. The body doing the survey wrote back to me thanking me and asked me to phone them as they had difficulty reading my comments.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I don’t do a lot of hand writing these days, but I did today and even I had problems reading what I had written!!