Whats this Forum's Name?

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
RCer
Ace
Ace

Whats this Forum's Name?

Post by RCer »

This place is becoming more like Thai Visa every day.

I rarely see a topic discussed here without someone popping up with a comment bashing Thailand or Thai's.

I don't read Thai Visa for that very reason.
PeteC

Re: Whats this Forum's Name?

Post by PeteC »

RCer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:55 pm This place is becoming more like Thai Visa every day.

I rarely see a topic discussed here without someone popping up with a comment bashing Thailand or Thai's.

No it's not RCer, come on, it's not even close. The post you went off about this morning from Takiap concerning electric cars was tongue in cheek, and there's some of that on here from long term members from time to time. There used to be much more of it, and endless banter as well, but alas all has gotten too serious. The forum is an information portal which it fulfills very well when questions are asked, but it's also supposed to be fun and relaxing and not so serious. If I see another post saying "this forum is supposed to be about Hua Hin (huff, huff and puff)..." I'll probably explode. It's supposed to be informative and about all of Thailand with a focus on Hua Hin for obvious reasons. Everyone who's stressed needs to become unstressed, and everyone needs to lighten up if they want this house to be a place they look forward to visiting and contributing to. I think we all read the News too much and it's turning the world sour. :idea: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by redzonerocker »

prcscct wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:39 pm
No it's not RCer, come on, it's not even close. The post you went off about this morning from Takiap concerning electric cars was tongue in cheek, and there's some of that on here from long term members from time to time. There used to be much more of it, and endless banter as well, but alas all has gotten too serious. The forum is an information portal which it fulfills very well when questions are asked, but it's also supposed to be fun and relaxing and not so serious. If I see another post saying "this forum is supposed to be about Hua Hin (huff, huff and puff)..." I'll probably explode. It's supposed to be informative and about all of Thailand with a focus on Hua Hin for obvious reasons. Everyone who's stressed needs to become unstressed, and everyone needs to lighten up if they want this house to be a place they look forward to visiting and contributing to. I think we all read the News too much and it's turning the world sour. :idea: Pete :cheers:
Spot on! :thumb: :cheers:
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
aragon
Professional
Professional

Post by aragon »

redzonerocker wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:48 pm
Spot on! :thumb: :cheers:
:agree: :thanks: :thumb: Couldn't agree more, IMHO things can get a tad too serious on here from time to time.
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

RCer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:55 pm This place is becoming more like Thai Visa every day.

Thanks pete for one of the best post in a long time,people need to lighting up and relax a bit

:cheers: :cheers: