HAPPY NEW YEAR

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
MajorBloodnok
Suspended
Suspended

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by MajorBloodnok »

G'day everyone!

Wishing All the Members of the Forum

A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SAFE NEW YEAR 2017

A GRATEFUL GUEST OF THE KINGDOM OF THAILAND & HER PEOPLE
Bamboo Grove

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Thus said Kaptah in the book: "Sinuhe the Egyptian" and I totally agree with him.

"Man drinks wine to his joy and to his sorrow he drinks wine. When he is successful, he drinks wine and drowns his disappointments in wine. He drinks wine, when he is in love and when his wife beats him, he drinks wine. He comforts himself with wine when his business fails and he douses his profits with wine. Even poverty doesn’t stop man from drinking wine because he will work even harder to colour his poverty with wine. The same that is said about wine goes also with beer, although I have been writing about wine to be more poetic and to say what I wanted to say in a nice way. It surprises me that the poets haven’t written verses to praise beer, because that is what it would deserve as when needed beer can give a good and decent intoxication and even better hangover."

Happy New Year.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Bamboo Grove wrote:Thus said Kaptah in the book: "Sinuhe the Egyptian" and I totally agree with him.

"Man drinks wine to his joy and to his sorrow he drinks wine. When he is successful, he drinks wine and drowns his disappointments in wine. He drinks wine, when he is in love and when his wife beats him, he drinks wine. He comforts himself with wine when his business fails and he douses his profits with wine. Even poverty doesn’t stop man from drinking wine because he will work even harder to colour his poverty with wine. The same that is said about wine goes also with beer, although I have been writing about wine to be more poetic and to say what I wanted to say in a nice way. It surprises me that the poets haven’t written verses to praise beer, because that is what it would deserve as when needed beer can give a good and decent intoxication and even better hangover."

Happy New Year.
Great, timely quote! I stole it, Thanks!! :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

It's now time to wish everybody a Happy & Prosperous New Year from Clan Big Boy :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Happy new year forum.community old and new!
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

Happy New Year folks.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

And a Happy New Year to all off you from me and my wife

:cheers: :cheers:
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

A happy and prosperous 2017 to one and all...... All the very best from myself and the LHG!! :thumb:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NY.PNG
NY.PNG (226.3 KiB) Viewed 4084 times
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.