What goes around, comes around.

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
av8er

What goes around, comes around.

Post by av8er »

Right, one of you scumbags reversed into my Yamaha yesterday at the "Tesco Lotus" convenience store in Hin Lek Fai at 3:30 p.m. Fortunately, my wife, who was in charge of it at the time, was able to get home-no thanks to you-and the cctv footage shows a small, white hatchback reversing into it. Driving off after an accident is not only illegal, it's immoral. Making me wait 45 minutes for a tuna, cheese and mayo sandwich (already done) is one thing. Meeting me for the fifth time and pretending you've never met me (already done) is another thing. I now understand why you can't amass a lousy 3 mill for the new visa being touted by the Thai government, but damaging a fellow expat's property, is inexcusable.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: What goes around, comes around.

Post by hhfarang »

How do you know it was a forum member and not some other "scumbag"?
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Henry 14th
Guru
Guru

Post by Henry 14th »

The OP has to be some tongue in cheek right?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk
av8er

Post by av8er »

I don't know that it was a forum member, I just figured it was the best way of reaching the largest number of people, one of whom would be the scumbag who, by driving off without accepting responsibility for their actions, saved themselves a massive 800 baht repair bill. No, it's not tongue in cheek, had the situation been reversed, I would have left a note with my phone number on it. Interestingly, a full week has passed, and the scumbag still hasn't fessed up. Despicable!
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

av8er wrote:I don't know that it was a forum member, I just figured it was the best way of reaching the largest number of people.!
You right about this part of the quote.
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.