One Armed Bandit

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

One Armed Bandit

Post by HHCanuck »

So after a nasty 3 hour drive to the northern part of Bangkok through Mad Max type traffic I get to my condo and want to relieve stress with a nice quiet massage. I see a new shop has opened in my neighborhood that looks like a nice spa so I decide to give it a try.

The place inside looks good and the masseuses are in uniform so far so good. I have my customary shower and I get shown to a well appointed room with a nice comfortable massage table. So far so good I lie down and relax until my masseuse arrives.

She comes in and we exchange the usual pleasantries thus starts the massage. After a few minutes I notice she is only using one arm and seems distracted. Finally I lift my head off the bed to take a look and she is surfing on her phone with the other arm FFS. I politely ask her to put her phone away which she does and I settle back down to a two handed massage.

Well you guessed it after 10 minutes she is back to being the one armed bandit that's it I get up, get dressed and leave while she if following me apologizing. I went down stairs and gave the manager 50% of the cost of the massage and left. I did return a month later to give it another go because it has the nicest rooms in my neighborhood. Luckily the bandit masseuse was not there and I had a great massage.

I haven't had that happen in Hua Hin and hope it never does. Has anyone else had the same experience?
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: One Armed Bandit

Post by oakdale160 »

It didn't happen to me but I heard it from a usually relaiblesource. He was with a 'Compensated Companion" and they were busy with the business of the night. Her phone rings and she has a conversation of a minute or so before he asks her to hang up and give full attention to the job in hand.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: One Armed Bandit

Post by migrant »

J get a lot of massages due to lot's of bodily injuries. I have had masseuses stop to answer, but only for a short time. As long as I got the paid time I was content. I think your response was correct
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.