Similar forum for Southern California?

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Ralfredo
Professional
Professional

Similar forum for Southern California?

Post by Ralfredo »

Hi All!

Totally unrelated to Hua Hin or Thailand, but I hope it's OK anyway.

Do any of you know about a similar forum for Southern California in general and especially San Fransisco and Los Angeles.

This forum has helped me with so many answers regarding HH so I'm looking for something equally good but oriented to a quite different geographic location. Support for Tapatalk would be an added bonus.

TIA
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Similar forum for Southern California?

Post by migrant »

Don't know a forum but I live in Orange County California so If I can help with anything just let me know
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Ralfredo
Professional
Professional

Post by Ralfredo »

Thanks!

That's a generous offer!

I've been in LA before but that was quite a few years ago. I'm thinking of a trip to the area for some R&R and visiting an old friend. I don't think I have any direct questions, I'm just looking for general information. Whats worth doing and whats not. Good places to eat, and not so god. What to do in the traffic, and what to avoid. And so on...

Pretty much like the very different things that are discussed here but for another location.

My very open plan at this time is to fly into SFO, spend a few days there and the tour PCH down to LA for another few days. Visit my friend, probably a trip to Vegas and maybe a trip to San Diego. I really enjoyed SeaWorld there on my last visit and believe it or not I hear that Shamu is still around. :)

I'm not sure if this discussion is allowed here so if a moderator feel the need to shut me up, I won't be offended!
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

No problem, we can always take this to a PM

I'm outside LA and try to avoid it but will do what I can. Let me put some things together, if I don't get back to you in a few days please remind me, memory is going!!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
rynka
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rynka »

Dammit, someone pls beam me an In N Out burger! Can't believe they still haven't got one here :( i miss LA
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

http://time.com/money/4048475/in-n-out- ... book_money

When I lived in Maine I found a couple websites with replica recipes and became pretty good with recreating it.

Here is one to start with!