Need to have a Rant?

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Big Boy

Need to have a Rant?

Post by Big Boy »

I saw this as I drove through town today, and had to stop to take a photo. It appealed to my sense of humour. Maybe we need a few more of these scattered around town.
rant.jpg
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Need to have a Rant?

Post by kendo »

There used to be a big sign just past the temple advertising real estate the sign reading :roll: Maditeranian Development.
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

Just wanted to add my absolute favorite sign in Hua Hin bar none... the most ignored sign, it might as well be invisible, just take it down before any more people laugh at it!!! Just opposite the Hilton...
Attachments
10939455_10152966615250351_346685694_o.jpg
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

jumusman wrote:Just wanted to add my absolute favorite sign in Hua Hin bar none... the most ignored sign, it might as well be invisible, just take it down before any more people laugh at it!!! Just opposite the Hilton...
Isn't that to denote it's one way past the Hilton in the direction the car is travelling from. Travel in both directions is allowed to and from the Hilton, or have I been out of town too long?
Talk is cheap
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

Yup you're right caller. It's one-way from the Hilton on. I find, as far as one-way areas go, it's generally pretty-well respected.
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

That's strange, I never see this sign respected. Just like most other road signs in Thailand.
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I've yet to see a car go past that sign travelling against the traffic. It's been there for years. It allows motorbikes 2-way but not cars.