The Thai cartoon thread

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: The Thai cartoon thread

Post by richard »

Well if it was Clinton then I'd understand.

Useful attire when on your knees to a US president
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

W5o6jFC.jpg
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Pedro C
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pedro C »

Nereus wrote:I just wish that they had a cartoonist like this in Australia. That revolting creature of a PM in Australia makes a complete fool of herself around Obama. There was a good photo example in yesterdays Bangkok Post of her with him in Cambodia. Every time she has been around him she carries on like a bitch in heat! :guns:
Well, perhaps she is!

:cheers:
Life is short. Especially for those of us who have most of our future behind us.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

q8kHtiX.jpg
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

These are getting better each day. :laugh:
SmvewGq.jpg
buksida

Post by buksida »

:lach:

These cartoonists are getting brave, as soon as he gets back they'll all disappear!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Sitting here looking at the stuff relatives are sending my daughter for Christmas, it dawned on me there is a fortune to be made marketing a Yingluck doll. With full range of accessories...Mamba snake, Burberry boots, lizard, croc with shite on head etc. Little girls would idolize her, and parents could stick pins in her! :laugh: Pete :cheers:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:lach:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

D0mh68w.jpg
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

V5sOrUv.jpg
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

mXReyGp.jpg
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

MdpHLhk.jpg
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

INqFSMq.jpg
buksida

Post by buksida »

The Shinawatras are at it again ...

Yingluck sues Thai Rath cartoonist for defamation
Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's lawyers on Friday seek legal action against Thai Rath cartoonist Chai Rachawat for comparing the premier to a prostitute.

The lawyers filed the complaint against the cartoonist at Dusit police station on Friday afternoon.

Chai, whose real name is Somchai Katanyutanan, posted photos of Yingluck in Mongolia and at a Thai parliamentary meeting and posted the message:

"Please understand that prostitutes are not bad women. Prostitutes only sell their bodies, but a bad woman has been wandering around trying to sell the country."

During her speech at the 7th Ministerial Conference on the International Democracies, Yingluck denounced the 2006 coup and attacked Thailand's independent organisations. She also talked about the suffering her family, the government of her brother, former premier Thaksin Shinawatra, as well as slain red shirts had to endure following the coup and political violence in the country.

PM's Secretary General Suranan Vejjajiva said that while Yingluck was ready to listen to criticism, critics should be careful not to use inappropriate wording.

Suranan said the cartoonist not only insulted the prime minister but through his action was also looking down on women.

Pheu Thai Party female MPs led by Sunee Luangwichit and Yaowanit Piengket held a press conference condemning his action as professionally unscrupulous and unethical.

They called Chai's comment irresponsible and they called for an apology. They would also petition the Thai Journalists Association as well as related agencies to take action.

"Pheu Thai Party Women MPs regard Chai's message as a violation of women’s rights and a insult to women. On one hand, it accuses women of being whores who sell their bodies. Although the message does not refer to a specific person, it reflects the opinion of the author and this is insulting to the female gender. As women and men have equal rights, this kind of comment is very inappropriate and is a serious violation of his professional ethics," they said in the statement.

Source: The Nation
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

LblEFT7.jpg