What happened to West 94St Pub

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Thistle
Professional
Professional

Re: What happened to West 94St Pub

Post by Thistle »

Oki doki,lets alleviate the confusion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the burgers in their restaurent/bar are excellent.
Lets wait and and see once they have established the new premises,if they open as a bar/restaurent/Villa Market subsidiary,and the posts can be transferred to where the Mods believe fit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its only a month away apparently.
Hopefully this is not adding to the confusion!!!
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Does it really matter whether VM own/lease that area. Everyone knows that whole area as Villa. Let's not be pedantic.
matador
Rookie
Rookie

Post by matador »

The owner posted on some HH FB group that they are moving.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I'm not sure what time that VM shuts? Hopefully not much of an overlap with this new place. I'd be annoyed if I couldn't park when I wanted to go to VM. But on the other hand it would be good to have a good place in town with parking - lol!

And I'm increasingly bringing stuff back with me from Bkk now, from Central / TOPS and VM, as generally a bigger selection of farang foods are available
Talk is cheap
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Dannie Boy wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:04 amI guess their saving grace could be that whereas I have always considered VM quite expensive for most things, Blueport food court makes them look quite reasonable!!
That's interesting, as for what I seek where both VM and Gourmet Market provide what I want, I find VM more expensive. They are generally a baht dearer on everything across the range compared to their Bkk stores in any case and for one beer I buy, VM charge 4 baht more per can for the same brand. I generally go to VM for the things I can't get at GM.

Anyway :offtopic:
Talk is cheap