Patty's Pasta 88

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Patty's Pasta 88

Post by Homer »

Actually, 88 extension. I've eaten 3 times and will be back. Short menu contains a few each of pasta, Mexican, Thai, sandwiches (AKA sarnies, sandos, sammys), burgers, some entrees (pork, beef, fish) and sides. Breakfast too.

Directions from FB page: Hua Hin Soi 88 (cross the railway turn right at the roundabout the restaurant is after 500 meter on your right hand) opposite Master Cues, just before the French Boucherie Jean-Pierre.

I'll add it's about 40m past the so-called Soi 88 Water Park.

For those who know both what these mean and how to use them: 12.561206, 99.951928
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Re: Patty's Pasta 88

Post by Name Taken »

No offense, but I checked out their Facebook page and all of the food that they had pictures of on their Facebook page did not look very good. :|
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I was reading about the place a couple of days ago, and people were questioning the authenticity of the Mexican food. How was it for you guys?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
--AndY
Amateur
Amateur

Post by --AndY »

I've been there, it's really nice and cheap, only had the red Thai curry tho.... The bird that owns it, she's Owns or runs the master cue gaff as well....
Wen I went in it's really clean, the beer is cheap as well...
5555 I've been out drinkin wiv the staff from master cue, really nice people...

I asked her why Mexican food, n she told me that her family use to cook it at another place so she carried it on I guess...
Remember bar girls can't eat love! :twisted:
My nana use to say, Son if your got nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing at all!!!