Home delivery of dinner

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Ralfredo
Professional
Professional

Home delivery of dinner

Post by Ralfredo »

Hi!

Feeling lazy and thinking of order dinner for home delivery. Tried huahinbutler.com but they seem closed. OK foodpanda then? Yes they seem to be able to deliver to me from exactly on restaurant, McDonald's...

Any with some alternative or more information. Seems absolutely ridiculous to only have McDonald's. Am I missing something?
golferstu

Re: Home delivery of dinner

Post by golferstu »

There's Burger King down the main road. About a mile north you've got chop suey w/ delivery service. Feeling like grabbing a cabbie? Fine, then go for one of the food courts. I am certain you could bring some home w/ you.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Am I missing something?
Probably your dinner. :rasta:

The following is yet to happen, but may be an option in the future.

Restaurants to sell food via UberEATS

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/new ... a-ubereats

The Business Development Department is supporting about 12,000 Thai restaurateurs to sell their dishes via UberEATS, a food-delivery app.

Banjongjit Angsu-Singh, director-general of the department, said her organisation signed a memorandum of understanding with Uber (Thailand) Co to introduce the delivery service so that 11,900 restaurateurs registered with the department could reach new groups of customers

The restaurateurs interested in the service and signing up for it with the department within March 10 will enjoy a free entry. Other operators who do not register with the department could also use the service but had to pay the entry fee, Miss Banjongjit said.

UberEATS started in limited areas Thailand in mid-January and about 200 Thai restaurateurs have used its service.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Ralfredo
Professional
Professional

Re: RE: Re: Home delivery of dinner

Post by Ralfredo »

golferstu wrote:Feeling like grabbing a cabbie?
I said I was feeling lazy.... ;-)
golferstu

Post by golferstu »

Fantastic. :)
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Tried huahinbutler.com but they seem closed.
That's too bad. I used them at least once a week and it introduced me to a lot of restaurants that I eventually started to go to for dining in. It was a good service. Food always arrived hot and ready to eat.

There's always Pizza Company when you're feeling lazy...
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?