Please visit our partner websites for more info on Hua Hin and the area: Tourism Hua Hin | Expat Hua Hin | Hua Hin Map | Hua Hin Property | Khao Takiab | Bangsaphan Guide | Ban Krut Info

Eim Yim Restaurant

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Ham & Bacon : The Palm Bistro
crazy88
Ace
Ace

Eim Yim Restaurant

Postby crazy88 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:39 pm

This little gem opened up at the end of my road a couple of months ago. Thought we would give it a try and it tops out the staff/owners all used to work for the Hilton. We went to the soft opening where they were testing a limited menu and asking people for feedback on what they liked to eat. It has rapidly become the most popular restaurant in the area with the menu being extended only after they have had customers test new dishes. I had thought it would just be a Thai restaurant but they do sashimi, good pizza, steaks not tried but judging by the char grilled beef salad they will be good. We have become taste testers along with some other regulars. All the Thai food is spot on and prepared how you request. Last night our party had sashimi to start and a combination of main course including pan fried sea bass with spinach cheese bake, yellow curry, bbq ribs that were nice and tender. We have also tried the pastas which are very good. I would say the carbonara is as good as any I have paid triple the price for. Anyway I am making myself hungry now so I will sign off.

Top of soi 88 between Cong Carter Muay Thai and The Lees. Cheap beer as well :D

Crazy 88

PET
Ace
Ace

Re: Eim Yim Restaurant

Postby PET » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Thanks for this, does it close particular day and I presume usual open times?
VERAX - What matters in life is not where you are from but where you are going.

JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Postby JW » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:15 am

Have tried it, great place :)

moja
Guru
Guru

Postby moja » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:36 am

It is open every day from, I think, 0900 - 2200. It is well worth a visit.

PET
Ace
Ace

Postby PET » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:06 pm

So we went their tonight and totally recommend it. The presentation is very good prices are low and I found friends there who live locally who could not praise it enough. The downside for those who live downtown is it may be a bit far out. Driving time from town centre about 7/10 mins
VERAX - What matters in life is not where you are from but where you are going.

crazy88
Ace
Ace

Postby crazy88 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Walking time for us 2 minutes :D

We continue to be testers of new dishes. Had soft shelled crabs in garlic and black pepper last night along with a mountain of clams which attracted the attention of other diners. Have to order the day before in advance so it is all fresh as can be.

Crazy 88

Farang
Ace
Ace

Postby Farang » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Visited Eim Yim (isn't that "Belly Full & Smiling"?) restaurant:

Good food, very decent prices, very nice staff.

Map: http://tinyurl.com/eim-yim
Thank God for atheists!

Return to “Feeding Time”