Starbucks Coffee Shops

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Starbucks Coffee Shops

Post by hhfarang »

Don't you think a lot of lower budget expats or travelers hang out there for the WiFi?
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

hhfarang wrote:Don't you think a lot of lower budget expats or travelers hang out there for the WiFi?

Dunno, but there are a lot of places in HH where you can get WiFi without spending 90 baht on a cup of tea....
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Post by Hahuahin »

StevePIraq wrote:
Hahuahin wrote:hmm...I thought it was about Starbucks coffee...
Nope the OP was about aged low life's who frequent SB's with 20 year old chicks. Personally I would not visit as my life is sweet enough without 20+ spoons of sugar in a coffee.
:D he he, cant argue with you regarding Starbucks coffee, tried that the year it was introduced to Thailand and never more.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

i do not patronise SBs but walking past have never thought it attracted low-life ex-pats and if you find that seeing older expats men with young girls offensive you had better stay home and shop on-line.
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

Like there isn't enough crappy coffee here, that they have to 'import' a chain and sell the worse coffee at just silly prices.

70 with young lasses.........seems envious.

Lo-so......not financially, if buying SB's crap, as not cheap.