Seen Space, Soi 19

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Seen Space, Soi 19

Post by handdrummer »

I've been told that there are fri. jam sessions there. I think they start around 7 pm.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

There wasn't one last night

It's a very nice place to chill with a couple of beers. I was particularly tired last night and after about an hour or so of chatting with my friends, I was ready to make use of one of the loungers for a nice lie down. While the music that's playing is perfectly suited to such relaxations (typical thai-style easy listening versions of famous songs, but some of the better quality ones), they unfortunately seem to be in the typical Thai habit of turning the music volume up every half hour or so. Each time it was turned up it was just loud enough to be irritating. Of course, you adapt, but just as soon as you get used to the new volume, up it goes again!
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

playing music, TV's , etc. at a loud volume is a feature of 3rd. world countries, that way the inhabitants get to yell at each other and their neighbors don't have to eavesdrop to know what is being said next door. either that or all 3rd worlderites are going deaf.