Birthday Cake

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Birthday Cake

Post by Khundon1975 »

JD That would have been a great 3 day party, (would we all survive it? :wink: ) unfortunately, we are in Thailand from July to September this year, but will be touring the North and Northwest, then going to Laos and Cambodia. Doubt if we will be getting down to Hua Hin during that trip.

August next year, we will be having about 25 of our Australian relatives joining us in Florence during April, for my BIG ONE. :rasta:

Would have been nice though. :cheers:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

August next year, we will be having about 25 of our Australian relatives joining us in Florence during April, for my BIG ONE. :rasta:
I didn't realise that you are of Aboriginal extraction, Khundon. Where you lations living, I may know some of them? :rasta:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Khundon1975 wrote:August next year, we will be having about 25 of our Australian relatives joining us in Florence during April, for my BIG ONE. :rasta:
So we need to check out Florence flights then :run:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

Hi Nereus :D

Not Aboriginal, just the result of the £10 Pom program, back in the early 60's. One sisters went out first in 1961 on the "Fair Sea" ship, followed by 2 other sisters in 1971 and my brother went out in 1972. They all got Aussie citizenship over the years.
Just one sister left now, (in UK) but they all had large families. So, it is the nephews and nieces and their children, plus one Tazzy brother in law and the UK crowd and my wife's family from Thailand, that will be coming to my party next year.
I wanted a quiet night in, but that ain't going to happen when that lot arrive. :(
They live in Brisbane, Melbourne and Tasmania.

Yes BB, get enough and maybe get a charter flight organized. My wife makes exceedingly good cakes. :wink:

:cheers:
IMG_2773.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG (49.25 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.