BBQ Pork Ribs

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Re: BBQ Pork Ribs

Post by centermid7 »

I'm looking forward to Tony to come onto the forum soon and defend against the bashing!
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Who is "bashing"?

Two people have simply expressed their personal opinions, stating that they don't particularly like Tony's BBQ pork ribs. Everyone has their own tastes don't forget. I'm sure Tony won't be offended. :thumb:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

This is nothing compared to the Greek Olive War... :laugh:
This is the way
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Tony Roma's peaked at 162 stores in the early 90s. They're down to 34 in the US. The company has survived because of international expansion. You know, in countries where there is little to no idea of what a good BBQ chef can do with pork ribs.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

When the Chang Festival was at MV, there wasa stall selling great Ribs. Not BBQed as they were cooked in a big (4ftx4ft) pots.Towards the end, I asked the boys where they usually functioned and they said Night Mkt,but I have not been able to find them--Ring any bells?
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

^^ They used to set up at the night market crossroads at the entrance to the upper part of the market. Haven't seen them for ages now.