Mirabelle French deli on Soi 94

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Mirabelle French deli on Soi 94

Post by sateeb »

dtaai-maai wrote:The French boucherie (soi 90?) seems to be surviving well enough. I haven't been there myself for ages, but Mrs D-M is a regular customer for a burger, steak or a really nice joint of pork to roast.

I do hope that places like this find a way to get by, as they add to the quality options available.

I'm not sure there is one on Soi90 DM, but there is the French Boucherie on 88. :cheers:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Thriftydrifter
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Thriftydrifter »

sateeb wrote:
dtaai-maai wrote:The French boucherie (soi 90?) seems to be surviving well enough. I haven't been there myself for ages, but Mrs D-M is a regular customer for a burger, steak or a really nice joint of pork to roast.

I do hope that places like this find a way to get by, as they add to the quality options available.

I'm not sure there is one on Soi90 DM, but there is the French Boucherie on 88. :cheers:
Where exactly on 88?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Thanks, sateeb, I wasn't quite sure. Used to go frequently myself when he was still next to Golden Palace, but Mrs D-M is now fully trained in all my requirements. :shock:

Thrifty, follow 88 up past the Mini Farm - it's quite a bit further on the right. Keep your yeux ouverts...
This is the way
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

Boucheri and Mirabelle can be found around these parts:

snagsbootneck
Rookie
Rookie

Post by snagsbootneck »