Magic Baloon Restaurant BEWARE !!!

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
gerpies
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Magic Baloon Restaurant BEWARE !!!

Post by gerpies »

not sure what the less logical thing is here?!

- not to ask where his order is

- then come on here and whinge about it
Henry 14th
Guru
Guru

Post by Henry 14th »

At least we know that a glass of house red is reasonably priced.

And considering the op's hard to please culinary attitude, the wine itself must be ok as it sidestepped an attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pdm3547
Professional
Professional

Post by pdm3547 »

I think I'd be pretty annoyed if I were the restaurant owner:

- goes to kitchen to get customer's pizza
- finds customer has just done a runner, only paying for the wine
Rrikzee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Rrikzee »

The guy makes a comment about a restaurant, which he is entitled to do. It is a forum, is it not? And all he gets is abuse from other members. One on here judges him on the number of posts he has made?
There sure are some pr##ks on here. You can look at the number of posts I have made too.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Rrikzee wrote:The guy makes a comment about a restaurant, which he is entitled to do. It is a forum, is it not? And all he gets is abuse from other members. One on here judges him on the number of posts he has made?
There sure are some pr##ks on here. You can look at the number of posts I have made too.
This is the only sensible post on this thread!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

^^ sensible or not, we are going up there now and order some food.

:cheers: :cheers:
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Rrikzee wrote:The guy makes a comment about a restaurant, which he is entitled to do. It is a forum, is it not? And all he gets is abuse from other members. One on here judges him on the number of posts he has made?
Mr Prikzee

Of course Tunafish is entitled to post a comment about a restaurant as much as we are entitled to respond to his racism and cowardice for leaving the establishment without even asking the staff as to the status of his order. Also please point us in the direction of any post judging him on the number of posts he has made. Is ENGLISH your first language or maybe you just misunderstood. :tsk:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

Surely when faced with unsatisfactory service our first action should be to voice ones concerns to the manager or business owner. I'm sure all owners welcome any shortcomings to be brought to their attention. Assuming they are expressed in a civilised manner. I'm reluctant to slag off any business straight off as I do not wish to endanger someone's livelihood as they may simply being having an off day. However if that fails by all means give them both barrels.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

I hardly think 35 mins excessive. In a busy, dedicated, pizza restaurant the oven will be on, the ingredients all lined up and you will get your pizza in 15-20 mins. As the only customer the oven has to be turned on and come to temperature plus the ingredients need to be taken out and unwrapped, the bases prepared, topped and go in. I would at least of asked rather than walking out and if another 10-15 mins I would have ordered another glass of wine. If you want fast pizza go to a chain store and eat mass produced crap topped with food items from the currently under fire company mentioned in the slave trade thread.

Crazy 88
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

We'll said Crazy88 have another glass of wine or phone your order through :idea:

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

I've eaten Pizza many times there when I have been the only customer and yes they do prepare the pizza from scratch, I've noticed the chef rolling and throwing the base. I generally always wait with a cold beer and a good book on my mobile and hardly notice that the wait is slightly longer than usual. Absolutely no need to have a hissy fit and spit out the dummy. Relax,enjoy the ambiance and start smoking again Mr Tuna :rasta:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

crazy88 wrote:I hardly think 35 mins excessive. In a busy, dedicated, pizza restaurant the oven will be on, the ingredients all lined up and you will get your pizza in 15-20 mins. As the only customer the oven has to be turned on and come to temperature plus the ingredients need to be taken out and unwrapped, the bases prepared, topped and go in. I would at least of asked rather than walking out and if another 10-15 mins I would have ordered another glass of wine. If you want fast pizza go to a chain store and eat mass produced crap topped with food items from the currently under fire company mentioned in the slave trade thread.

Crazy 88
exact what happen to us up there today at 3 pm. we were the only customer and we ordered 2 pizza,so he has to take thing out from fridge,heat the oven make the pizza and about 15-20 min. later 2 nice smoking pizza's served at our table :munch: :munch:
The pizza oven is outside,maybe that 's why Tunafish thought nothing was happening.

:cheers: :cheers:
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Well, we've not been to the Magic Balloon place yet but, after reading this thread, we'll definitely give it a try....
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

:agree: with Barry
I think quite a few of us will give it a try after all the comments
at least magic balloon got nice publicity out of it and will certainly get new customers !!
:sun: :party:
Rrikzee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Rrikzee »

sateeb wrote:
Mr Prikzee

Of course Tunafish is entitled to post a comment about a restaurant as much as we are entitled to respond to his racism and cowardice for leaving the establishment without even asking the staff as to the status of his order. Also please point us in the direction of any post judging him on the number of posts he has made. Is ENGLISH your first language or maybe you just misunderstood. :tsk:
Sateeb
English is obviously not your first language. You cannot spell or read.
Look at the posts before you comment.