Restaurant Recommendations on Soi 80

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Restaurant Recommendations on Soi 80

Post by richard »

^^ I agree. Very high yob factor in 80 now
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Vegetarian dishes at the Indian restaurant at the top end are excellent. Fish dinner from Victoria's also very good, but you have to eat it in some neighbouring bar.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

Deemas is good for breakfast... very nice women there who are concerned about getting your meal right.

Angies Bistro is extremely good food considering the reasonable price.
In the evening you can have a nice meal and watch the comings and goings at Arri's Bar across the street.

The very Thai restaurant cross from the Full House bar has good Isaan food. I had one of the soups. Can't remember the name of the restaurant.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

The very Thai restaurant cross from the Full House bar has good Isaan food. I had one of the soups. Can't remember the name of the restaurant.
Is it relatively new in that location. As mentioned on another thread the same people who owned the Issan restaurant near the railway station called Seb Nuer Kalison opened on that side of Soi 80 (maybe under a new name). They had very good food in the former location.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?