Raw Honey.... real honey 100% natural. Where can I Buy?

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Raw Honey.... real honey 100% natural. Where can I Buy?

Post by Dannie Boy »

prcscct wrote:How does that happen? Time and time again I've read and heard that honey never spoils. So much so it's the one food that people may discover from our civilization thousands of years from now. I actually think they have some honey from a Pharaoh's tomb that's still good. :shock: Pete
You're correct Pete, so what this guy was selling was definitely not pure honey, so it goes without saying to be careful where you buy your honey - from a shop or even a stall is likely to be safer than from a guy on a bike. :cheers:
shellyball
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shellyball »

Big boy, I have a friend visiting till Sunday 30th June he is a bee keeper from Adelaide and was wondering if you have Hives in you garden? And if it would be possible to come see the bees? Or if you know of anyone that has bees.
Thank you in Advance, you can contact me on 09 5064-3341 thank you Shelly & Buzz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Sorry Shelly, they were totally wild bees squatting in our garden. What you see in the photo is the aftermath of their eviction :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Pacman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pacman »

Deuce wrote:Does anyone have a connection where to buy real 100% honey? Not the fake filtered honey from big shopping store. Not the fake Chinese honey that is cut with sugar water or corn syrup. The real deal.

Thanks

Hi Deuce

I'm the local Thai man from Prachuab Kirikhan province, about 91 kms south of Hua Hin.

I will never buy a bottle with already filled with honey. Every morning, especially around the post office near by the fresh market in my hometown. There will be a Muslim lady with her beehives, she will be there quite early around 6-8 am. I personally Like o see the beehives, and I can point which one I want then she squeezing them for me. So, it could be what you are looking for, It costs around 200 baht for a large bottle approx. 800 - 900 ml. (Thai ไwhisky bottle).

There are a lot of attraction place as well, lots of things are more cheaper than Hua Hin with its essential. Have you been there, I think you will love the place.

PM me if you need advise.

Sincerely