sugar free drinks

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

sugar free drinks

Post by oakdale160 »

A friend is coming to Thai. She has blood sugar problem and asked me about the availability of sugar free soft drinks. I looked at Tesco and could only find. Sugar free Coke, any info please.
Big Boy

Re: sugar free drinks

Post by Big Boy »

When I was in the same position as your friend, sugar free Coke was about the only option.

Now my blood sugars are completely under control, I'm still careful. I'll usually drink soda water and ice, with a slice of lime. I find it quite palletable, and cheap :D .
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

I agree, Coke Light or Coke Zero is about the only option, you used to be able to get Diet Sprite and Diet Pepsi but I haven't seen either for quite some time now.

I have a feeling I may have seen sugar free Red Bull in the lighter blue can in a few 7/11, but I can't be sure about that.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

Go to Villa Market they have "Glinter" a fantastic soft drink from Malaysia that is sugar free comes in many fruit flavours. http://www.glinter.com.my/
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Glinter has no added sucrose but has added fructose, same same but different, but same same.