Sauce for the goose

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
aitch
Rookie
Rookie

Sauce for the goose

Post by aitch »

[ edited by Admin ]
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

I did not either read nor delete your post, but I can only imagine that it was because it contravened one of the Terms & Conditions you agreed to when you joined - as a wild guess I'd say it was most likely this one;
"15. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members and moderators or policy involved."
Seeing as this thread is doing the same thing you might want to send a PM or an email to continue this - your record of posting so far has generally either broken the Terms & Conditions or sailed very close to the edge of them. Please read them thoroughly before you post again.
aitch
Rookie
Rookie

Post by aitch »

[ edited by Admin ]
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

banned

Post by Lev »

aitch,
Since you are that fundamentally stupid that you cannot follow simple instructions, or do not wish do abide by them you are hereby banned from this forum.

Your presence is no longer required here.

HHAdmin.