Twitter

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
PeteC

Twitter

Post by PeteC »

In my opinion it's a good alternative to Facebook, and without all the advertisements and tracking from what I've seen. It's not the Twitter of years ago but can be customized to include "Lists" (see below link) of just those you want to communicate with, and of course the news you want to see. It's an option......Pete :cheers:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/76460
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Re: Twitter

Post by 404cameljockey »

PeteC wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:00 pm In my opinion it's a good alternative to Facebook, and without all the advertisements and tracking from what I've seen. It's not the Twitter of years ago but can be customized to include "Lists" (see below link) of just those you want to communicate with, and of course the news you want to see. It's an option......Pete :cheers:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/76460
Only the news you want to see? Buksida will have kittens! How dare you reinforce your views like that. :D
buksida

Post by buksida »

Depends if you're a Trump supporter or not.

All news is slanted, some just like to be around only the things they agree with. :duck:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

buksida wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:51 pm Depends if you're a Trump supporter or not.

All news is slanted, some just like to be around only the things they agree with. :duck:
Yep I agree that's it's just about impossible to find any news source without an angle. Everyone should feel it their duty to to to sample different news feeds, including ones that oppose their own views.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ (even this probably has some bias somewhere!) :)
buksida

Post by buksida »

Interesting link, I just searched for the newspaper I worked for and got this ...
LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH
I can sleep easier now! :)
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Problem with Twitter is that it is so trolled it's unreal.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Hesgoal works great on Twitter for HD quality streaming football.
Its better than using a build on Kodi that keep getting blocked or is unstable.
Well worth exploring.
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.