laptop dust off cleaner

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
centermid7
Banned
Banned

laptop dust off cleaner

Post by centermid7 »

I've been doing some looking around over the past month in what I would think would be all the right places for a can of that compressed air for cleaning the keyboard of my laptop and have not been able to locate any. I've searched in MV and the 3rd floor of HHSM, PowerBuy, etc. I've used this stuff before and it works very well getting the crap out from under and between the laptop keys and since I've no other options I would like to clean my very filthy keyboard. DustOFF is a brand name that can be found back in the old country but it matters not to me what the brand is.

Anyone know what I might find this item?
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Re: laptop dust off cleaner

Post by Ginjaninja »

Big-C has, I remember seeing last time I was there. I'm sure HomePro would have too in the detergent area (far-left) but I don't know for sure.
GN.
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

I always keep a 2'' paint brush handy to keep the keyboard dust free and a couple of screen wipes help too.

Just had a quick check on Lazada and found this:-
http://www.lazada.co.th/ecola-colorful- ... 85379.html

Maybe get you started until you can find the cans of air. I've been looking for a couple of years to no avail.
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

Ginjaninja wrote:Big-C has, I remember seeing last time I was there. I'm sure HomePro would have too in the detergent area (far-left) but I don't know for sure.
GN.
In the detergent area? Really?? Gracious, I would have never thought of looking for it there.
Thank you - I'll check it out