Opera browser

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
PeteC

Opera browser

Post by PeteC »

If you haven't tried it lately, you should. I was really pleasantly surprised with its speed and automatic ad blocking as compared to Firefox and Chrome. The mobile offerings of Opera Mini and Opera Coast are also first rate and fast. Take a look as it's not a third rate browser as it used to be. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Re: Opera browser

Post by HarryVardon »

I have been using it for a long time (I use several different browsers for different websites). Opera works very well. The Speed Dial which syncs between various devices is very good.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

^ As do I. I've found my old, reliable Firefox has turned into Slothfox unfortunately. Another discovery I haven't fully confirmed yet is that when I use a vpn, usually with an Asian connection point, sites all over the world load more quickly than when going through the normal Thai channels. That leads me to think a ton of surveillance is going in-country here to result in that happening. Anyway, unproven and not fully tested yet. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Opera Mini is the only adroid browser I've tried that loads full page ads that both can't be canceled and, then, when trying to go back to the previous page, it returns to the default opening page.