3BB internet speed and problems

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
PET
Legend
Legend

3BB internet speed and problems

Post by PET »

The 3BB internet speed and connection generally has been VERY bad today ( I am told it was not good yesterday as well ) - has anybody else experienced the problem which for me is ongoing?
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Re: 3BB Internet Speed

Post by jingjoe »

yes here in khao kalok(pranburi) 3bb internet dropping in and out,on for a couple of hours off for 30mins..variable speeds...the guy across the street as tot and never as a problem so he says.
I have the 13mb package and have problems intermittedly but enough to p*** me off!!
sand_dancer
Guru
Guru

Post by sand_dancer »

Pet

I'm on 3BB and never had a single problem...... Until today...... Consistently dropping off.... Sometimes for a few minutes.... Sometimes for over an hour.....
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

sand_dancer wrote:Pet

I'm on 3BB and never had a single problem...... Until today...... Consistently dropping off.... Sometimes for a few minutes.... Sometimes for over an hour.....
OK that is my experience ( yesterday was heresay! )
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Same for me - started yesterday evening.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Me too. 3BB say there are similar problems throughout Petchaburi & Prachuap provinces. Apparently they are working on it...

Bloody nuisance, right now in particular.
This is the way
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I called them as soon as it started dropping in and out as normally it's very good. They said it was a problem in all Prachuab and should be fixed in a couple of hours. It went on for more than that but now it appears to be okay again.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Oops! Spoke too soon. As soon as I'd posted the above, it went down again after having an hour trouble free.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

We had the same problem and when my wife tried to call their helpline there was a recorded message, something to do with a major cable failure - we're back now so fingers crossed it's fixed!!
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

Have had nothing but problems with TOT over the last few days although it has improved since we called them out yesterday but still drops out intermittently. When I approached 3BB and asked specifically about weekend and other speed issues they could not guarantee a better performance during peak times. I might get ten Meg's from Bangkok but struggle to get three from the UK proxy server. Only took a months service so will look to other options later.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Yes, I've had the problem yesterday and today. Tried to call several times but the line was tied up, so I assumed lots of others were having the same problem.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

It's not any better this morning :cry:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
buksida

Post by buksida »

TOT is no better, you can barely open web pages after 6pm.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Ratsima
Ace
Ace

Post by Ratsima »

I'm in Korat and had the same problem. I thought it was better today, but as I was composing this reply it went down, again....
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

To make things worse, we had a power outage as well. However, everything looks good at the moment :fingers crossed emoticon:

Points 48; Position 18