High quality sound systems in HH?

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
buksida

High quality sound systems in HH?

Post by buksida »

I may have asked this one before but here goes again. I want to get a decent sound setup for home, only really need a high quality amp and speakers since it will be running sound and video from the computer.

All I have found in HH though are the Thai shops with the cheapo plastic amps that weigh less that a tissue box and break after two months and the electricals places on Petchkasem that sell the all in one stereo systems ... I mean who uses a tape deck?

Any ideas?
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

The two places that I have found that seemto be more clued up than most are: the one opposite All in Hua Hin and another on Petchkasem on right about 2KM out of town. Sorry can not be more precise than that but I found it OK from that description.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
buksida

Post by buksida »

I've been to the opposite AIHH one, they just supply the standard cheapo Thai stuff that breaks after 3 months. They seem to have a good range of speakers though.

I found a heavy, decent looking amp in the Sony shop opposite Thai Farmers back but it was un-branded which made me wonder, it was also 17,000 baht.

Is this other place you mean opposite the Tansamai on the right? I think they only sell computers in there.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

buksida wrote: Is this other place you mean opposite the Tansamai on the right? I think they only sell computers in there.
Sorry, not sure where the Tansami is. The place I am talking about certainly sold HIFI, at least it did about six months ago. It is past the palace and if I remember correctly there is a fire station to the rear.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]