HHF keeps logging me off how can I stay logged in Windows 7

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

HHF keeps logging me off how can I stay logged in Windows 7

Post by HHCanuck »

HHF logs me off everytime I close the browser (Chrome) what setting do I need to change to stay logged in same as FB and other sites?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: HHF keeps logging me off how can I stay logged in Window

Post by dtaai-maai »

When you log in, tick the box beneath your password which says 'log me in automatically each visit', otherwise you will automatically be logged out after an hour's inactivity - that's how it is with my set-up anyway.
This is the way
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

HHF logs me off
:shock:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

It can also vary depending on what hardware you're using - if I log in with my laptop and tick the box to keep me logged in it does, when I use my iPad and tick the box, I still get chucked out from time to time.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

dtaai-maai wrote:When you log in, tick the box beneath your password which says 'log me in automatically each visit', otherwise you will automatically be logged out after an hour's inactivity - that's how it is with my set-up anyway.
I do that every time but it still have to log in most times when opening the browser.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Me too, but I have the same problem with f'book. Its strange, sometimes in the middle of a session it will log me out. Pressing the keep me logged in makes no difference.
buksida

Post by buksida »

This often happens if your IP address keeps changing.

Make sure you have cookies enabled and are not blocking anything, also try another browser to see if it is an issue with Chrome settings. It doesn't happen with Firefox.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson