HHForum Ten Year Celebrations

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.

What kind of event would you attend

Sea/River Cruise
12%
Fishing Lodge
22%
Beach Gathering (afternoon)
32%
Bar Party (evening)
22%
Restaurant
2%
Other (please suggest)
No votes
Would not attend
10%

Total votes: 50

Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Re: HHForum Ten Year Celebrations

Post by Terry »

BG - it was a crying shame that you could not join in with me making a prize pillock of myself - but us Spurs supporters are used to it. :wink:

d.m.
Your attendance was a bit like a Spurs attack - lots of action and no finish :roll:
But seriously it was good to see you here in such fine form and I can only say that the fireworks of the Welsh / Chinese variety were a bloody disaster - but since nobody was hurt, actually quite sanuk. :mrgreen:

BB
Good to meet you and your family too. Fantastic photos on the flicker link, but I'm now thankful that you've stopped posting them damn Gangnam videos. Nice carp that dutifully slimed you up :laugh: Bringing a change of clothes means that maybe you were a boy scout.

Buksi
Great photos as usual - particularly of the DECENT fireworks. The one of the lunatic Welshman and his delightful but nevertheless tricky LHG is also good. As for that bloody stickless rocket.......... :cuss: very Talibanesque I must say.

JJB
Nice to meet somebody sane for once. It ws not actually a visual feast but more of a bomb fest......

MB
Nice to meet you sir and many thanks for your kind words - hope all is well with the better half.

Barrys
Nice to see you with the boss, and thanks for the support.

To all who attended, it was a pleasure to see you at the Lodge
To those who missed it - well - maybe next time

Regards to all
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Terry wrote:To those who missed it - well - maybe next time
Amen to that! :thumb:

As a long standing member here, I'm pleased it all went so well and congratulations to the team behind this wonderful forum! :bow:
Talk is cheap
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Hope to make a future get together. :cheers:

Also, any more pics?
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Terry wrote:Bringing a change of clothes means that maybe you were a boy scout.
No, I've been reading your thread long enough to see how you abuse your customers :wink:

I felt sorry for that guy at the lower pond after getting that really big beast in. As soon as he'd waded into the water, it swam off before he had time for a photo. I hope you reprimand that fish :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Terry wrote: ... the lunatic Welshman and his delightful but nevertheless tricky LHG ...
Terry, this comment requires further explanation - the forum needs to know! :laugh:
This is the way
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

OK, OK, OK, after meeting you guys I'm actually feeling a little guilty for the mortar attack on the Lodge, however you do have to understand that the rewards offered by competing restaurants and Thai Forums were just a tad too much to refuse..... :duck: :naughty:

I have been suitably scolded by MIL, but the Long Haired General is still giggling over making Terry jump like a girl!!

Great night - my next door neighbour who is not a forum member thoroughly enjoyed the evening and meeting various people. He'll certainly be visiting the Lodge again and bringing a few extra customers.

Big thanks to Terry for hosting....... and for not cutting my b*ll*cks off.

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
deepee
Guru
Guru

Post by deepee »

Sorry I missed the crackers too. Thanks to Terry and and all the crew for an enjoyable time and a delightful setting. Was great meeting you other forum folks. Looking forward to the next get together.
Special thanks to Mrs.T for getting me back home safely also.
Complexity is so simply overrated
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

Big Boy wrote:
Terry wrote:.............No, I've been reading your thread long enough to see how you abuse your customers :wink: .............
:lach:
Big Boy wrote:............. I hope you reprimand that fish :D
Done - baby Pla Nin rations cut from 100 to 99 / day :wink:
dtaai-maai wrote:.............Terry, this comment requires further explanation - the forum needs to know! :laugh:
As Mr. Harvey has half explained. Whilst I was investigating the Taliban secret weapon before its' eventual ignition, said lady pronounced a loud 'bang' in my left audio receptor - and I nearly browned the underware - she really is a character that one :guns:
pharvey wrote:OK, OK, OK, after meeting you guys I'm actually feeling a little guilty for the mortar attack on the Lodge, however you do have to understand that the rewards offered by competing restaurants and Thai Forums were just a tad too much to refuse..... :duck: :naughty:

I have been suitably scolded by MIL, but the Long Haired General is still giggling over making Terry jump like a girl!!

Great night - my next door neighbour who is not a forum member thoroughly enjoyed the evening and meeting various people. He'll certainly be visiting the Lodge again and bringing a few extra customers.

Big thanks to Terry for hosting....... and for not cutting my b*ll*cks off.

:cheers: :cheers:
I'm still contemplating a sutable punishment - it's either letting my 9 dogs loose on you or feeding you to my Arapaima and Pacu

The choice is yours :laugh:

Nice meeting you deepee and glad you got home safely. :thumb:
traveller2
Professional
Professional

Post by traveller2 »

Great photos. Wish we could have been there. Maybe this or next year.

Thanks

T2
wysiwyg (what you see is what you get)
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Sorry I missed it

Many there? Not seen many pics and posts so I assume pretty quiet event.

Not many mods in the pics too.

Was LEV there? Dying to meet him :laugh:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

richard wrote: Many there? Not seen many pics and posts so I assume pretty quiet event.
Bizarre post, richard, even by your standards. :? Try reading the two previous pages.
This is the way
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Really pisd that I couldnt get, we had 3 days off for New Year and I feared it might work out that way as we are always mad busy the first week of new year.
It looked like a fitting celebration for 10 years of the forum.
There does seem to be a lot more people who use the board who are actually living here now so maybe this gives a chance for more meeting/events. I reckon we could do something at the lawn bowls place sometime, havent been yet but looks like a cracking venue from the pics.

Cheers,
JW