Mods' user IDs

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Big Boy

Re: Mods' user IDs

Post by Big Boy »

I don't think we've met ............ yet.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Takiap wrote:I take it you had no problems getting you son on the flight? Welcome BB - I know you've been looking forward to this moment for a long time.
Yes, we had a few problems en-route - you can read the saga in the first post of this thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20487
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Mods IDs

Well why don't we as forum members suggest new IDs especially those of us that know them. For example Big Boy is longer a big boy so we ought to get him to change to Slim Boy :laugh:

I have some other suggestions for the others but would probably get banned for insubordination :naughty: :duck:

Only joking :thumb:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

I've always wondered if Lev is a real person or just a forum persona like the Grim Reaper. I've never heard anyone talk about actually meeting him.
No man, it's rather like a 'King Arther' scenario man, common knowledge says he is a mythical figure of importance but there's marginal and creative evidence of his direct existence through recent history. It may also be construed that despite his regular interventions at periodical times that coincide with times of discourse on the forum at timely intervals that seem 'well timed', and this may imply that he does have physical presence in this time setting........unless there's a conspiracy that's fit for 'Current Affairs' here. :roll:

My apologies admin, just had too much Chang and couldn't resist it........cuffs on. :oops:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
Siani
Legend
Legend

Post by Siani »

richard wrote:Mods IDs

Well why don't we as forum members suggest new IDs especially those of us that know them. For example Big Boy is longer a big boy so we ought to get him to change to Slim Boy :laugh:
Only joking :thumb:
I expect BB is happy to be slimmer, especially as he is out in the heat now! "BigBoySlim"... but Big boy can also mean a big person not necessarily in size but in what he gives out :thumb: I think he should keep his name :)

Lev..he is a person, as he wrote to me once :naughty: He was very nice indeed :thumb:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

To dispel any myths, yes, I've lost a lot of weight, but I still need to lose about another 6 stone - 1.8Kg lost in my first week in Thailand.

Points 48; Position 18
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Lev..he is a person, as he wrote to me once :naughty: He was very nice indeed :thumb:
Yes, I believe he's written a PM or two to me too and he is nice :bow: , but is he a unique person or an ID used by one or more of the other Mods? Anyone ever met him face to face? :wink: :cheers:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Apparently he never leaves the house in daylight.

I think you should bear in mind that L-E-V is almost an anagram of evil...

Is a flesh-and-blood human masquerading as the Grim Reaper, or is the Grim Reaper masquerading as... one of us...?
This is the way
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

I have met Big Boy, Norseman, and JD all very real nice people i have also met Lev, so maybe leave the conspiracy theories to the other small insignificant forum in town that gets about 10 posts a week. :wink:

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
traveller2
Professional
Professional

Post by traveller2 »

Great news BB. I hope you are enjoying your new life in HH? :thumb:

:offtopic:
wysiwyg (what you see is what you get)
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero