2009 Stats: HHAD continues to grow despite quiet year

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

2009 Stats: HHAD continues to grow despite quiet year

Post by Lev »

Here are some figures from our statistics server for the year 2009 that you maybe interested in. They are for huahinafterdark.com website, forum, property section and photo gallery combined.

Total Readers: 698,643
Monthly Average: 58,220.25
Daily Average: 1,914.09
Total Page Views: 8,700,251
Total Hits: 52,155,500

HHAD Current Forum Age: 7 years
Current Average Daily Posts: 60.32
Current Average Monthly Posts: 1,834.73
Current Average Monthly New Members: 53.23
Current Forum Membership: 4,489

Last year was a quiet one for most businesses with tourism and travel getting hit exceptionally hard. HHAD total readership showed a slight growth compared to last year however forum usage has grown by approximately 16.2%, this figure is reflected in the daily average post count and total page views.

We expected our own traffic to level out slightly as HuaHinMedia.com diversified part of our information portal by building a number of related websites for the area, thus increasing the readership count overall and offering our advertisers greater online exposure. Their figures have yet to be released however the monthly average is over 100,000 readers for the web network (more than all of Hua Hin's print publications combined).

We will shortly be announcing a number of new advertising packages and options offering local businesses unrivaled exposure to a global audience.

We look forward to continued expansion in 2010 and sincerely thank all of our readers, contributors and sponsors for your support.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Congratulations Admin, good figures.....again.

I suppose the thing I've noticed, probably along with many others, is the speed at which the total post counter has reached over 150,000 as it was quite recently, maybe a year or just over, that we were joking around with Lomuamart about trying to find out who was the person that did the 100,000th post. This wasn't too long ago, if I remember correctly, so the post rate has certainly shot up.

:thumb:
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Good news

I contribute to about 5 Thai web sites but HHAD is the leader by far

Good rapport, fount of info and friendly and civilized compared to the others

ride on :thumb:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

"HHAD Current Forum Age: 7 years" :shock:

I know we act like a lot of kids from time to time but most of us are a bit older than that. :wink: :wink:

Well done to HHAD and the Admin team. :cheers:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Our congratulations also to HHAD for its performance.

We have been advertising on HHAD for around 4 years now and are very happy with the service provided.

HHAD keeps us well up on the first page of Google (mostly number 1 or 2) without us having to do anything ourselves and we also get a considerable number of inquiries and bookings via the site.

We're happy to continue being a HHAD customer and sponsor in the future!
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

Yes congratulations, and agree with Barry about advertising on HHAD, the rates are more competitive than the other forms of advertising media we use, with equal or more response.

The moderators IMO are what set HHAD apart from other Thai forums, which are mostly a waste of space.

:cheers:

SJ