Conspiracy Threads in Foo perhaps?

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.

Where should conspiracy threads be on the forum?

In The Foo Lounge.
19%
In Current Affairs.
4%
Somewhere else.
26%
Do away with them.
52%

Total votes: 27

Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

Well, well, waddayaknow, it was only a little while back I posted that it wouldn't be long before you reverted to type. Oh look, it was only last Saturday, you've lasted a whole week this time before blowing a gasket at me and those nasty, mean moderators :roll: ...
Super Joe wrote:This is merely friendly banter, you should wait and see your own posts in the near future, you know you won't be able to contain yourself
Did try and warn you about yourself, didn't I :o

Jockhammed wrote:Unless HHAD is prepared to grow up
Grow up as in ranting and raving in an 8 month old thread LOL. I see the poll on your bizarre conspiracy theories went stunningly well for you ..... 50% wanted to do away with them altogether and a whopping 0% wanted them to remain polluting 'current affairs'. Penny not dropped yet?

Try to unwind a bit me old mucker, stamping your feet in last years threads, just reinforces 'stuff'. Notice the way whatever you say about me just rolls off me back, you should try it sometime.

:cheers:
SJ
mohammed
Banned
Banned

Post by mohammed »

Well done SJ – as always you’ve proved yourself to be right once again. Give yourself a big pat on the back in the knowledge everyone on HHAD must be thinking how wonderful you are. Oh and double congratulations are in order – that’s the one thousand times you’ve used the words “conspiracy theorists” on this forum so that gives you reason for even more celebration. I’m sure the members of HHAD are so grateful to you from protecting them from the mad bad conspiracy theorists. Keep up your great work – everyone thinks your marvelous – a gold star for SJ – hero of HHAD! :thumb:

http://coolest-homemade-costumes.shippo ... ume-01.jpg

The Amazing adventures of SUPER JOE!

Hua Hin After Dark’s very own superhero! He will vigilently guard the forum against any bad conspiracy theorist villains. You can rest in peace knowing our superhero will prevent you from having to be subjected to whackjob outlandish ideas. Hua Hin After Dark is so proud to have such a vigilent superhero to protect them from the evil conspiratists!

Hhfarang: “I was nearly taken in by the evil cospiracy theorists but we have our superhero SUPERJOE to thank. Once he convinced me they were all a bunch of whackos I came to my senses”

Caller: “SUPERJOE is my superhero!”

Redzonrocker: “you gotta hand it to our superhero – any radical controversial posts and within minutes SUPERJOE is on to it – it’s a wonder he gets any sleep”

Go SUPERJOE – Hua Hin After Darks very own superhero. Protector of all things good and normal. Don’t let our minds be corrupted by the bad conspiracy theorists!
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Again and again.
No need for any explanation and we are again forced to shut down a thread.
Thank you.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

mohammed wrote: Unless HHAD is prepared to grow up ...
You have been banned from this forum several times yet you still don't get the message - you are not welcome here, go away.