HHAD Merchandise

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

HHAD Merchandise

Post by Spitfire »

Well, I read in the news section about Lomuamart talking about HHAD shirts, so thought about the following:

-Where do you get them from?
-Is there an official outlet place/shop they can be aquired from?
-If there isn't an outlet, maybe you should have a shop someplace, doesn't have to be big, that sells shirts, caps, stationary, car stickers etc, all the usual stuff. Could advertise it on the forum somewhere.

I've had a good look on the forum and can't find anything regarding it. If you had an outlet somewhere then you could have a 'sticky' thread informing people what's available and where to go and get it.

I'm pretty sure lots of people, members and others would go and buy some stuff, for sure the holiday makers that read the forum and wanted a souvenir to take back to UK/US/Australia/Europe etc.

Good advertising and a possible extra source of revenue. OK, would have to plan it properly for a while, but might be worth it as a future endeavour.

I'd like to buy one next time I'm in HH. If what I've said is all acedemic and is already being done, then could you point us all in the right direction as to how/where to get one.

:cheers:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

There is no merchandise department or official HHAD outlet, we generally order items as and when the necessity arises. They are generally for marketing purposes around town: stickers, flyers, posters etc. We do need to get some new shirts made though as they are always popular.

Any other suggestions, as always, appreciated.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Thinking about this, if you set up a merchandise page and secure connection that accepted credit cards, it may be a money maker. Buyer to pay all local Customs fees (if any) upon arrival his country. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Spitfire

Going out in mine tonight for a few bevies. No spitfire here though :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Buff Bill, get some in. The Germans will love it :D :D
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
baron_wastelanduk
Professional
Professional

merchandise

Post by baron_wastelanduk »

if the mods here want shirts making i can get it done either from uk or from thailand embroidered or screen printed
CDK

there are three sorts of people in this world those that can count and those that cant
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Lev wrote:There is no merchandise department or official HHAD outlet..............
:cry:
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Just for you Spitfire... :cheers:
www.35mmview.com
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Ha!! I said Randy was clever :D

Seriously, when you order the next batch, don't forget I'm still waiting for a jumbo sized HHAD Shirt.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

spitfire wrote:
Lev wrote:There is no merchandise department or official HHAD outlet..............
:cry:
Hey Spitfire, you can have mine for 50 quid! I should be up in your neck of the woods in August, so I'll even throw in free delivery! :thumb:
Talk is cheap
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

I'm touched gentlemen, thanks, feeling better now. The shirts do look quite cool though, nice pic Randy, I can just imagine one with Frank Zappa looking out at you aswell. 8)

The wife might ask me "What's all that dancing girl business about?", Er.........well sweety.......it's kind of.........like........... :oops:

I like it though! Shhhhhhhh :duck: