Help photos needed .

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Help photos needed .

Post by crazy88 »

Dear all

Iam producing a slideshow to be shown at epex2008 to be held at Earls court .I have limited time,very limited .What i need is good quality images of hua hin in general,beaches,samroi yod ,sunsets,temples ,the railway station,natural scenery etc .I cannot take them myself as the weather is unreliable right now .The show focuses on very high end property .I am not being paid to produce the slideshow .However i would receive a fee should the show result in a sale of any of the properties showcased for Hua Hin .I would be happy to pay a royalty if that transpires .I will of course credit the photographer in any case and would not use the images for any other purpose without seeking permission .If bukdida has some i would be happy to include HHAD logo and address on slideshow .

File size no more than 500k in any format photoshop can read .Please send to info@huahindevelopment.com

Crazy 88
buksida

Post by buksida »

I've sent you a PM.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
ozuncle
Guru
Guru

Post by ozuncle »

crazy,
Rather than being bombarded by hundreds of offers why dont you check out the photos in the competitions a choose the ones you want.
If any are suitable just ask for approval to use.
However I think the best man for the job has just PM'D you.
:cheers:
You only live once.
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Post by splitlid »

could use this one to show all those potential single male buyers exactly what they'll be leaving behind 8) 8)
"All the otters don't understand me"
"We might make you bother"