community spirit required (help too)

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
panovtours
Rookie
Rookie

community spirit required (help too)

Post by panovtours »

Calling all guest house owners!!!

please help locate this man, there is a slight possibility that he has picked up a wallet belonging to one of my customers and forgot to hand it in.

he booked in with a photo copy of his passport, see picture. saying he is going to pick up the real one from his friend.

We are anxious to retrieve the wallet, if only for the things like i.d. cards.

picture coming!!!

I'm sure he just forgot to hand it in so if you see this guy please call the tourist police in Hua Hin on 032 516219, or M&A Guesthouse on 032 513785.

Hoping for some help with this, and to reassure Hua Hin visitors that they and there belongings are safe here.

Able
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Please don't post a copy of this man's passport without clearing it with Lev first.
You can PM Lev for his decision on whether this is within forum rules. If no permission is asked the photo may be deleted.

Thank you.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Its been cleared, no passport copy but photo allowed for now until the issue has been resolved:

panovtours
Rookie
Rookie

Post by panovtours »

Thanks for the help guys

Able
panovtours
Rookie
Rookie

Post by panovtours »

Further developments.. at check out time we found that he had not returned to the room at all, also the safe box had been jemmied out from the wall.

I have now reported this man for criminal damage and theft of my property to the Hua Hin police station.
If some one sees him please report him

Thankyou.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Nationality?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
panovtours
Rookie
Rookie

Post by panovtours »

Nationality Iraq or that sort of area, passport has arabic type text.
The Local police have really jumped on this as they have received other reports and want to get these guys, they were round my place twice on Saturday.
keep the eyes peeled.
Online Virtual Tours, Created & Hosted.
www.panovtours.com