SEEKING EXPAT DON GIBSON FROM DUNDEE SCOTLAND

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
Foxxey1968
Novice
Novice

SEEKING EXPAT DON GIBSON FROM DUNDEE SCOTLAND

Post by Foxxey1968 »

Hi. Im looking for Don Gibson who has recently made the big move to HH for ever! I am a former colleague who is coming to HH in April and would love to meet up for a few :cheers:
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Hi foxxey,

I know a scot called Don - what work does he do and i will know if its the same guy. Does he have a wife and son?
Foxxey1968
Novice
Novice

Post by Foxxey1968 »

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunatelydoesnt sound like the Don Im looking for -is retiring although he's not quite pension age yet!
Heebio
Professional
Professional

Post by Heebio »

We had a customer last year with the same name, but I thought he was from Glenrothes - could it be the same guy, location's pretty close to Dundee?
Never trust a hippy....
Foxxey1968
Novice
Novice

Post by Foxxey1968 »

Yeah thats the very man! Its me thats from Dundee! Done some detective work through HHAD and discovered he is on his way out there now! Thing is I dont expect that he'll be on HHAD for some time if he's settling in. Perhaps if he shows his ugly face you could tell him Foxxey's on his tail- Im arrving in HH on 10th April. Cheers. :thumb:
Heebio
Professional
Professional

Post by Heebio »

I've not been in contact with him for a long time Foxxey but if I do bump into him, I'll let him know.

Cheers
Never trust a hippy....